If you live within MSJLL boundaries the following documents are accepted as proof of residency.
Residence shall be established and supported by documents, dated or in force between February 1, 2021 (previous year) and February 1, 2022 (current year). You must have a document from each Group.
- Driver’s License
- School Records
- Vehicle Records (i.e., Registration, Lease, etc.)
- Employment Records
- Insurance Documents
- Welfare/Child Care Records
- Federal Records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
- State Records
- Local (Municipal) Records
- Support Payment Records
- Homeowner or Tenant Records
- Military Records
- Voter’s Registration
- Utility Bills (i.e., Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer, Phone, Heating, Waste Disposal)
- Financial Records
- Medical Records
- Internet, Cable, or Satellite Records
Note : Example – Three documents from a single group constitute only ONE document.
If you do not live within the league boundaries but attend one of the schools which are within our league boundary then you will just need to complete this form (you do NOT need any other proof of residency).