Dear Parent and Players.
This year MSJLL will sponsor baseball for the Fall Season. As you know this is a volunteer league and we have 3 managers dedicated for 3 divisions. We will host a Majors, Minor A, and Minor B team. We will not have other divisions at this time. Payers who would like to play in Tee Ball, Intermediate or Juniors will need to wait until the Spring Season.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Which Division should I register my child for the Fall?
- Players should register for the division they plan to play in the Spring Season
- If my child played TEE ball last year, are they ready to move up?
- Minor B players should be within the age requirements setup during registration (7-10 years of age) 6 year olds can register if they played Tee ball the previous year and are advised by their manager to play Minor B. 6 years olds who were not part of MSJLL during the Spring should send an email to email@example.com for advise.
- If my child played Minor B last year, are they ready to move up?
- Minor A players should be within the age reguirements setup during registration (8-11 years of age). Players outsire of this range need to get a reccomendation from their previous manager.
- Who should register for Majors?
- Players going into 6th grade will have priority. Players who played Majors during the 2019 Spring Season may also play. All other players will need a recommendation from their previos manager..
- How long is the Season?
- The season is 10 weeks. We will interleague with other leagues in Fremont Little League. Games will be on Saturdays. Practices will be determined by the managers availibility. You can expect one practice a week, but more could be added depending on the manager.
- When does the Season Start?
- The exact start date has not been determined. Based on previous seasons, you can expect the first game to commence from the end of August and end at Halloween.
- What happens after I register:
- Players will be assigned to a team as soon as they register. When the teams have been finalized, the manager will contact you with details in regards to practice
All Parents are encouraged to volunteer. This league needs help from each and every family to make this league functional. During the season we will need umpires, scorekeepers, assistant coaches and team parents to assist. We could also use volunteers in the snack shack.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more details about Fall Ball.